Monday, June 20, 2011

Tesla arrived to Ústí nad Labem!


 Tesla arrived to the northern Bohemia and brought many goodies! I haven't had enough time to take her around or make more photos today and next two days will be very busy, so she will start her adventures a bit later. But I'm sure we will have a great time. :)
And by the way, my family already loves her!

 

Tesla arrived with her passport, a postcard, something to eat (Jelly Babies! Oh my god, I heard about them so many times but never had them, I almost thought they were fictional candies! :D) and a little book with English recipes. I must try to cook something while she's here! :) Thank you, Kayla!


And here's Tesla having a snack after her long journey :)

UPDATED

Tesla's already sleeping so I took a photo of her in her new bed. She sleeps on a shelf right next to my bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment